Thanks to Tumblr, you now say these on an every-day basis :
only re-blogging this because of the Degrassi gifs hahaha <3
I stop myself and realize how much I love you and that this whole disagreement we had is too worthless to get in the way of our relationship. I know fights are suppose to make a couple strong but I think realizing how lucky you are to even be with your significant other in the first place can make a relationship stronger. No matter how many fights we have, by the end of the night I just want to tell you I love you a million times.
then everyone stares at you like:
but when a boy calls you ugly..
BUT WHEN THEY GET TO KNOW ME, I’M LIKE
- I kind of like having adults (30 years old+) in my classes. I’m more comfortable talking to them because of how mature they are and for some reason I don’t find them intimidating
- Met some new friends already! People are so nice here haha
- I hate my math class. As always. 2 hours of it just kills me
- 3 hour breaks in between on Mondays & Wednesdays for me which means I can go home and sleep or just chillllll <3
- Professors letting us out of class early. I likes!
- Thank god for Financial Aid
- One of my English Professors reminds me of the grandma from the show, George Lopez
- My Math Professor looks like Ellen Page from Juno and Rose Byrne from X-men First Class put together hahaha
- Having no class on Fridays :DDDDD Yay 3 day weekends<3
I’m liking college… till the tests, finals, essays, presentations come along.
He loves to fish. I really regret getting him into it lolololol.
and you try to laugh along but on the inside you’re like